Need parts for a Dig-It TLB.

Gene Davis (Ga.)

I have a 98 model dig it TLB combination machine and need to find a source for parts, The swing cylinder limiting chain has broken and even though it is referred to as a chain, it doesn't look like any chain I've ever seen. Anybody know where to get parts for it?

OK, here"s the people you need to call if you need parts or info on a Dig-It machine.

They bought the rights to Dig-It from FETERL around 2005 I was told.

http://www.powerkingtractor.com/

Mission Manufacturing 324 N Brown Princeton, IN 47670
(877) 262-1191 (TOLL FREE) (812) 385-5061 (812) 385-5077 (FAX)

Thanks. I had learned some company bought it, but had not found an address. It is a very nice home- owner sized machine. Definitely a Power King type clone and is about the same size as the Terramites, but not as famous or expensive to buy. Gene Davis

Yes I have a dig it T198 that needs the hydraulic cylinder seal kits on backhoe. The part Numbers in my manuel say Boom is D21706 and the bucket is D21707. Does anyone know where the seal kits may be found? I have looked on line but no luck I know they went out of business or were bought out but I was thinking they may cross reference with another source. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes I have a dig it T198 that needs the hydraulic cylinder seal kits on backhoe. The part Numbers in my manuel say Boom is D21706 and the bucket is D21707. Does anyone know where the seal kits may be found? I have looked on line but no luck I know they went out of business or were bought out but I was thinking they may cross reference with another source. Any help would be appreciated.

Jerre, yes you can order the seal kits from Mission Manufacturing in N.J. but they are very high priced and then you have to add the shipping on top of their price. I ordered one kit from them for my boom cylinder and time I got it here it was around $90.00 in April of 2013 so it will probably be~ $100.00 by now. I have taken the other cylinders that I needed repaired to a good hydrualic shop that is about 30 miles from me and they have had the parts in stock and repaired the cylinder completely for about what the parts would have cost from the folks at Mission Manufacturing in N.J. They have done 1 outrigger cylinder, the bucket cylinder, the swing cylinder and the power sterring cylinder all for me. The cylinders are a little tricky to get apart but if you need some guidance on that just e-mail me and put Dig- It in the subject line. My e-mail is--- [email protected] remove the x's before sending it.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back