2020 Wheel Parts

I recently purchased a 2020 that had been in a collision. The collision was sever enough that it broke the rear axle housing and destroyed the rear wheel and center section. The wheel center is steel, and the tire size is 36". I can't find a wheel center or rim. although if I found a wheel center I could get a blank rim and weld on the loops. The wheel center is #T31502 and the rim is #30617. Thinking about going to 38" tires, it was an option at the time. What thoughts or solutions do you have? The tractor had other damage, but that is relatively easy to repair, the hang-up is the center and rim.

The wheel center appears to be available on eBay. Find a local tractor salvage yard I can think of a couple out here that would have it one is actually that eBay listing

I've checked with several salvage yards in different part of the country and the couldn't help. I saw some on eBay, but not for a 36" wheel.

I have two cast centers, also have the rims, cast number is T228187 the rims are " step up" rims I believe? can be used with 36 or 38 inch tires. Im located in southern Mn
I recently purchased a 2020 that had been in a collision. The collision was sever enough that it broke the rear axle housing and destroyed the rear wheel and center section. The wheel center is steel, and the tire size is 36". I can't find a wheel center or rim. although if I found a wheel center I could get a blank rim and weld on the loops. The wheel center is #T31502 and the rim is #30617. Thinking about going to 38" tires, it was an option at the time. What thoughts or solutions do you have? The tractor had other damage, but that is relatively easy to repair, the hang-up is the center and rim.

Attachments

• IMG_3235.jpeg
    IMG_3235.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3233.jpeg
    IMG_3233.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3234.jpeg
    IMG_3234.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3231.jpeg
    IMG_3231.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 12

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back