Funny tractor sayings... What can you come up with?

Evh515093

New User
So I just bought me a little compact LS tractor. I wanted to put something funny on the back of my box blade... I just don't know what... One friend said "level when graded"... ehh, I need more ideas. What do you guys have in mind? It can be a saying or a sticker I can make.

So I just bought me a little compact LS tractor. I wanted to put something funny on the back of my box blade... I just don't know what... One friend said "level when graded"... ehh, I need more ideas. What do you guys have in mind? It can be a saying or a sticker I can make.
I keep getting into a Scrape with this.
I scarped it together for this.
My other car is a Caterpillar Motor grader 120.
Have scraper will level.
This is a "Knife"
Jim

"If you can read this, you're driving too slow"
Best I've got. And it took me a while to come up with that.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back