cleddy

One of my Neighbors brought a Late F-20 out of the trees for for Yard Art. It was their Grandfathers and must o f been well hid and it pretty complete and not vandilized. My question is the Non- muffler is just a 90 degree elbow above the hood. Is this normal as my older F-20 had a big muffler up in the air. Also the steering wheel has black coating and 3 -curved steel spokes like a "C" or "M". The back tires have big Cast dished centers like a "M" also. Is this the way it came out when New?Cleddy

Sounds like a very well preserved late model F20 to me. Cast rear centers and 90 degree exhaust sound factory. Not sure about the steering wheel as I thought that the late F series maybe had fully coated three spoke wheels like the ‘39 H and M came out with, “Sheller” maybe? It seems as though late F20 tractors all have factory foot brakes also. Would love to see pictures. Mike

Cast iron elbow is correct, I think those style wheels were available in 1939. I’m sure someone else will chime in

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back