Hydraulics & Power of Farmall 450

Will the hydraulics of the Farmall 450 operate my 4 foot Vermeer 604K round baler?
Does the Farmall 450 have enough engine power to operate the pto of the baler?
Does the Farmall 450 have power and hydraulics to operate a 9' Hesston 1120 mower/conditioner?
Thanks for your advice. kelly

newer implements sometime require higher hydraulic pressure than older tractors were designed for .. example : I had a 9' Krone rotary disc mower & my JD 730 could not lift it . What are the hyd pressure & PTO HP requirements for the two items listed ?

Can't say on the baler but I have run a 12 foot New Holland mower/conditioner with my 350. It was all it wanted but did work. Your 450 should be able to handle the 1120 easily.

Will the hydraulics of the Farmall 450 operate my 4 foot Vermeer 604K round baler?
Does the Farmall 450 have enough engine power to operate the pto of the baler?
Does the Farmall 450 have power and hydraulics to operate a 9' Hesston 1120 mower/conditioner?
Thanks for your advice. kelly
That 450 is rated at around 45HP but many balers need more. I had a IH450 and it didn't handle my NH850 baler but my Oliver S88 plays with that baler

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back