1946 JOHN DEERE LA rear plow attachment

fischgizzard

New User
Hello everyone, I have a 1946 JOHN DEERE LA that I need to know how to attach the rear plow attachment. I will also need to buy the hardware to attach said plow attachment, it is a single bottom plow attachment. If some has the DIR numbers that would be good thanks for your time.

I have one, best if you could get the manual on them. I believe it is LA2 but there were other plows. The bolts are just 5/8 or 3/4 hardware store item. The basic run down is attach the front piece to the frame, slide plow beam under tractor and hook to pipe frame. You may find some picture online that will help.

Are you talking about the plow that looks a a big middle buster?. I'll look in my file cabinet when it gets day light. My tractor manuals are out there . I have a 1944 LA and that plow. I still use the tractor, the plow, it's in the weeds, I'll try to find it. The best I remember, it mounts the frame near the rear axle.

Hello everyone, I have a 1946 JOHN DEERE LA that I need to know how to attach the rear plow attachment. I will also need to buy the hardware to attach said plow attachment, it is a single bottom plow attachment. If some has the DIR numbers that would be good thanks for your time.
It looks like the operator's manual is DIR336 and is available for free download on the John Deere publications website. It looks like it has a few good pictures of the mounting.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back