B Replacement Marvell Schebler TSX154 carb

ENC-AC

New User
I have an Allis Chalmers B with a Marvell Schebler TSX154 carb that I need to replace. I'd like to replace it with another TSX154 but having trouble finding one. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy one? I live in NC so would need to be shipped if not somewhat local to me. Thanks!

I have an Allis Chalmers B with a Marvell Schebler TSX154 carb that I need to replace. I'd like to replace it with another TSX154 but having trouble finding one. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy one? I live in NC so would need to be shipped if not somewhat local to me. Thanks!
How far are you from Greensboro? I should have one that's rebuilt.

I'm wondering why it needs to be replaced? Can it be rebuilt? There is a guy in SC that rebuilds marvel carbs. I could hunt up his number if you are interested. He may have one for sale, too.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back