Bachtold finish mower

mrmack070

New User
Good Afternoon. Does anyone have any information on this three blade bachtold finish mower? Doing an internet search I find 2 blade finish mowers but can not find a 3 blade mower like mine. Was it a special order? I recently replaced all 6 spindle bearings and it cuts great.
mvphoto106565.jpg

mvphoto106566.jpg

I would think if you were to compare them to other shorter blades You could come up with some to fit unless there is something particular about how they go on the shaft.

(quoted from post at 05:15:32 06/11/23) I would think if you were to compare them to other shorter blades You could come up with some to fit unless there is something particular about how they go on the shaft.
Thanks for getting back to me. What I am looking for is Information on the three-blade deck. They don't seem to be that common because I only find 2 blade decks on line but not three. The blades I have are in good shape I sharpened them and balanced them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back