Bucket for loader

I have a Kelly Loader model #475. The 48” bucket is pretty much trash. Looking to replace with a 60” bucket but can’t really find one that isn’t a quick connect style. So with that said, is the a certain brand of quick connect assembly I should be looking for that fits a Kelley loader? And do all of these type of attachments require welding some kind of bracket that accepts the loader arm pins. Where would I get those brackets?
Or if someone knows where I might find a loader bucket that fits the Kelley 475, I am open to that. I live in Greenwood Indiana.

Attachments

• IMG_2816.jpeg
    IMG_2816.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2813.jpeg
    IMG_2813.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2814.jpeg
    IMG_2814.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
I have a Kelly Loader model #475. The 48” bucket is pretty much trash. Looking to replace with a 60” bucket but can’t really find one that isn’t a quick connect style. So with that said, is the a certain brand of quick connect assembly I should be looking for that fits a Kelley loader? And do all of these type of attachments require welding some kind of bracket that accepts the loader arm pins. Where would I get those brackets?
Or if someone knows where I might find a loader bucket that fits the Kelley 475, I am open to that. I live in Greenwood Indiana.
Personally I would go the other way and fabricate a quick tach mount for your loader. Then you can easily use a wide variety of attachments with only one modification.

There is a place in Waverly on the road to the park , if they haven’t moved , that sells the attaching brackets for both buckets and tractors. Like Tony said put the bracket on your loader that picks up most any of the skid steer attachments. Yes the Waverly just south of greenwood on 69/37 the state rd 144 exit

Its not trashed it is a custom ditch forming bucket.😀
Nate

There are dozens of sources for quick attach adapters and components online. You might be able to find a ready-made adapter that pins straight on to your loader, but you'll have to do some research. I was unable to find one that specified your loader but that doesn't mean there aren't other loaders out there that have the same pin spacing.

My only problem with those is that the cheap skidsteer buckets you can buy are angled back way too much. The front edge of the bucket on my tractor is a foot off the ground when its fully rolled back, and doesn't dump nearly as far as it should when fully raised.

The clamps to build your own adapter can be purchased for as little as $100. I'd spend a little more for some better ones frankly.

Your primary option for a pin-on bucket will be a custom made bucket. With so many loaders built over the years and no standards on boom arm spacing, cylinder positioning, and/or pin diameter, it would be impossible to stock something for every loader.

Alternatively you could buy a quick attach bucket, cut the brackets off your existing bucket, and weld them on the new bucket. That's probably your least expensive option. Just be careful about angle when you weld the brackets on the new bucket.

Terry,
I have a 2000 Terramite T5D that has a bucket that looks like yours, 4.5 feet wide.
I bent my bucket back in shape and welded metal in the corners.
Terramite went out of business about 5 years ago.
Good luck finding a new bucket. I would find someone to rebuild yours.
20210706_181816.jpg
rebuild yours.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back