Farmall Collection at Auction in Saskatchewan

Our Phone System is Down!

Please use the Contact us Form

We are working to resolve the issue ASAP! Thanks for your patience!

Crazy Horse

Not sure if anyone has posted about this auction yet or not. Quite a collection of beautifully restored Farmall tractors ..... plus some very collectible Ford cars and trucks from the 30's. And a beauty from the 80's. Located in Cut Knife, Saskatchewan. Once into the site, scroll down and start with Lot #10. Remember those are Canadian dollars so most of the crowd here is looking at about 3/4 of the high bids in your US version ....

Not sure if anyone has posted about this auction yet or not. Quite a collection of beautifully restored Farmall tractors ..... plus some very collectible Ford cars and trucks from the 30's. And a beauty from the 80's. Located in Cut Knife, Saskatchewan. Once into the site, scroll down and start with Lot #10. Remember those are Canadian dollars so most of the crowd here is looking at about 3/4 of the high bids in your US version ....

I would like to have that mercury truck
Nate

I really like that body style of Ford. I currently have a 1996 with 285K on it. Getting very rusty though here in Michigan. Mine is the 4.9 6 cylinder/5 speed though. Would love to find a southern one to replace it. Problem is now they are sold as "classics" and want some $$$ for them. I just like them for a daily driver...

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back