Help, specifications/Measurements for three-point hydraulic cylinder?

G3rm

New User
Hi y’all, I have a case 310 and I was curious on how to figure out what hydraulic cylinder I need for the three point hitch. If anyone have a cut sheet or just knows of the top of their heads, I’d appreciate it

If you have an original configuration Eagle hitch.
It was 4 x 6. I don’t know what your serial number is or I would link the hitch diagrams. Go to your other post where I replied. Follow the instructions to access the parts catalog from the link I gave there. When you are in the parts book the serial number range I looked in the hitches we’re in the “Upper Structure section, subsections 138 and 142. If your hitch is configured like this than the 4 x 6 cylinder would be correct. The part number and description for the cylinder is removed there. I have an alternative source to access the remove numbers.
FYI, you will post to more people that know your machine if you posted on the J I Case forum in the Manufacturers section.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back