IH 154 Cub lo-Boy clutch pressure plate

I think I need to replace the clutch pressure plate 531 708 R11 on my IH 154 Cub lo-Boy. Of the newer ones that use a bolt that tightens the plate onto the shaft ,what is the better style, the cast one from IH or the machined aftermarket one? I am replacing the transmission input shaft .

They will both wear the same, the bigger question here is how precisely the new plate fits the new shaft. I would go with the cheaper one first, test fit it for a snug fit, and if you like it, put a little loctite on it and tighten the pinch bolt.

I think I need to replace the clutch pressure plate 531 708 R11 on my IH 154 Cub lo-Boy. Of the newer ones that use a bolt that tightens the plate onto the shaft ,what is the better style, the cast one from IH or the machined aftermarket one? I am replacing the transmission input shaft .
Buy the parts from Hamilton Bob's.... May cost a bit more but they sell good parts.

Attachments

• 1000009784.jpg
    1000009784.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back