Looking for exhaust part for Ford 971

S.Crum

Hi Folks,
Not often I post in this forum but I need some Ford help (hey I own 2 Ford trucks, that count?).
I have a customer who wants to put a stainless top exhaust on his 971 gasser. I need to locate the elbow after the muffler part# 86534432 so I can fabricate an accurate part. I could also use the muffler part# 310079. These parts don't need to be serviceable but I need them complete.
Please drop me an e-mail if you have these pieces and you would sell them at a fair price. Thanks, Steve Crum, [email protected]

Take a look at the link below. I don't know if the elbow Kelly Jewell sells would have the same diameter inlet and out let.

Also, if there is no concern for originality a few turns in the pipe work fine. That is the way mine is. You would have to fabricate a hanger to bolt to the fuel take support.
Elbow

Thanks for the link. Every so othen I get requests for Ford exhaust parts. I like to try and get original parts so I have an accurate pattern.
My web site. www.crumequip.com
Thanks, Steve Crum

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back