Making a clickable link stand out.

DoubleO7

Somewhere in the software for this forum are settings that automatically make a clickable link stand out from regular text.
This is what a link looks like now: Current default link look 👈

On another forum using same software, the clickable link automatically is published looking like the screen shot below (blue).
I think it would be great if the same thing happened here.
Perhaps a jmiller task??
Please.
Oops, nevermind I see they come in underlined. Therefore no need to change it again!
Delete this thread please.

Screenshot_2024-02-26-12-10-18.png

Somewhere in the software for this forum are settings that automatically make a clickable link stand out from regular text.
This is what a link looks like now: Current default link look 👈

On another forum using same software, the clickable link automatically is published looking like the screen shot below (blue).
I think it would be great if the same thing happened here.
Perhaps a jmiller task??
Please.
Oops, nevermind I see they come in underlined. Therefore no need to change it again!
Delete this thread please.

View attachment 7141
You should be able to color a link, bold face it, change font size etc with bbcode surrounds.

This software attempts to unfurl it if it can which will make all of that moot, but will stand out even better. I'm not sure what causes one link to unfurl correctly and another not, but here is an unfurled link:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back