44 with gas motor. It has a backhoe and an end loader. The
loaders control valve leaks pretty bad and I wanted to know
(1) if I could put new seals in it? Its plate says it was
manufactured by Mid Western Industries but also has Davis
product on the same plate. (2) does anyone know anything
about these loaders? The right side doesnt want to come up
so Ill need to have the cylinder rebuilt Im sure. Im still trying
to figure out exactly what I have all together. If I can figure out
how to load pictures I will. The second pic is from the hoe.
cvphoto103284.jpg

cvphoto103285.jpg

cvphoto103286.jpg

Looks like a 303 or 404 industrial tractor to me, if I recall the 303 used a 208 CID engine, 404 used a 277 CID engine. The engine size should be stamped on the upper block right side, front or rear corner.

The hydraulic valve can possibly be resealed. Just have to take it apart and see what's in there, possibly it just needs some off the shelf orings.

You say the right side of the loader doesn't want to come up. What happens when you raise it?

Possibly it is twisted or some type of mechanical binding.

Since both cylinders are mechanically tied together through the frame work, both cylinders are forced to move together. The cylinders are also plumbed together, so an internally leaking cylinder will cause the loader to creep down.

The only things I can see would cause one cylinder to not want to extend is either it is bent and severely binding, or it is plumbed wrong, one cylinder trying to extend while the other tried to retract.

Thanks for the reply. On raising, you can see the right side trying to come up but seems weak. You might get in it one day and it will raise up and the next day it does what I said. Just seems weak.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back