MF 32 Mower Drive Pulley Replace

SaveMy50

I believe its MF32 Sickle Pitman Mower, no plates. The drive pulley failed, it's the upper 9" dual pulley with 1 1/4" 19 spline axle/bore, so I believe its part 669980M2, according to agco parts book. Any ideas where to find, asap.
Otherwise, i'll look for a 1 1/4" 19 spline coupling and try to weld inside a 9" pulley (also will a 5/8 belt run ok in a v-shape pulley, no flat base inside?)
Appreciate ideas.

Finding obsolete everywhere, with no aftermarket options.

There is a 1-1/4 x 19 spline coupling out there, but fabrication shop advised the center ring on mine is too narrow to fit and have strength.

Shop further advised pulling the drive shaft and modifying the pulley from a non-standard 29 spline to more std 14 or 6 spline. Anyone else familiar with mods?

So cleaned the part and its 669980M1, no difference, still obsolete.

The center splines failed, and it is an all cast pulley I believe, theres only a small bit of spline left where the drive bar splines did not connect.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back