New Idea Manure Spreader Parts

jimmyjambone

New User
This message is a reply to an archived post by Alvin 41 on January 05, 2022 at 15:54:49.
The original subject was Re: New Idea Manure Spreader Parts.

1q

on January 05, 2022 at 15:54:49.
The original subject was Re: New Idea Manure Spreader Parts.

Don't understand the request.

sorry, i sent you a lengthy email, but when i hit send i got a msg back that said it was an archived thread and they would not send
you the msg., so i do not know what you got. i was reading the thread on 217 new idea manure spreaders, as i have one that came
undone today, and i saw you had some parts for them, among them something what i need. i am looking for is the chain tensioners
located at the front of the machine, there is a left and right, i don't think they are reversible but maybe they are. but in the
thread i was looking at you said you thought you had them. the ones i have are not the sprocket style, but smooth like the outside
of a pipe, and made of cast iron, although i think later ones were welded up steel. also, i am looking for the tin at the back of
spreader, what the drive sprocket shaft goes through. ok, that was pretty much the msg., sorry if it caused you any consternation.
if you have any of that stuff, let me know what you'd be wanting for it. thanks, apologies for confusion. jim if you want to
communicate directly my email is [email protected]

We had a 214or such in the past and we wore those slides out. We just used a piece of heavy wall pipe and welded to a plate with the appropriate holes in it for new slides and worked fine. it was just about 3 inch diameter. We might have even welded them to the old slides over the worn out piece. Dad was known for those types of things as long as it worked. Milking cows and all the rest left little time for manufacturing things As for the tinwork at the back it is just a flat sheet with the holes drilled in and a bigger hole for the beater shaft to go through. If that is what you need. IT does hold the whole rachet mechanism for the left side too.

Regarding 217 spreader parts, I have a left side front apron idler, well used , 3 ratchet pawls ,and one beater paddle .For a 245 I have a complete set of wheel bearings and the bogie wheel pivot bushings.For the newer 3600 series ,a left side apron idler ,new and two piece welded ,and a beater paddle. all free if you pay shipping. 6089211569

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back