Nice Farmall A

grandpa Love

Picked this '45 A up yesterday. Seller said his grandfather bought it in when he returned home to Ohio after WW2. His dad moved it to Alabama at some point. Unfortunately no one in the family wanted it. It was last running 10-15 years ago when it was driven into a mini storage unit. A few years later it was moved to the sellers shed. The Alabama humidity got to the motor and it's stuck. Should be easy to fix, it's never sat out in the rain. Probably the straightest sheet metal we have seen. ..... rear rims still have 99% of the galvanized showing. Unfortunately the seller ran over a small stump and poked a hole in one tube while pushing it out of the shed. I took a spare with us. But will fix that original tire, tube, rim

Attachments

• 1000015846.jpg
    1000015846.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 300
  • 1000015847.jpg
    1000015847.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 298
  • 1000015834.jpg
    1000015834.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 297
Picked this '45 A up yesterday. Seller said his grandfather bought it in when he returned home to Ohio after WW2. His dad moved it to Alabama at some point. Unfortunately no one in the family wanted it. It was last running 10-15 years ago when it was driven into a mini storage unit. A few years later it was moved to the sellers shed. The Alabama humidity got to the motor and it's stuck. Should be easy to fix, it's never sat out in the rain. Probably the straightest sheet metal we have seen. ..... rear rims still have 99% of the galvanized showing. Unfortunately the seller ran over a small stump and poked a hole in one tube while pushing it out of the shed. I took a spare with us. But will fix that original tire, tube, rim
You 2 are very fortunate.

Beauty The Easter Bunny did stop by. Jim

Looks nice! My Father-in-law gave us an A when we got married, it had a cracked block. I welded it up and used it for years. I built a snowplow for it out of an old water heater tank.

Very nice! As, Bs and Cubs must be as plentiful in your area as Hs and Ms are on the prairies of NoDak. We see an occasional A, once in a while a B, rarely a C and I think I've only seen 3 or 4 Cubs in person in my lifetime. You can hardly throw a rock around here without hitting an H or M. And more Ms than Hs.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back