Tractor Weights for 28" 6 Loop Rims

Lynn Patrick

Full set of Roloff wheel weights (6) with all necessary hardware (mounting wedges, bolts, washers & burrs) for your 6 loop 28” rear rims. 3 pieces per wheel and 75 lbs per weight means an additional 225 lbs per tire. Made by Roloff to fit inside between the tire rim and fender puts the weight right where it needs to be! $350 Call West Branch, Three19-643-363Zero

Attachments

• Rolloff 4.JPG
    Rolloff 4.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Rolloff 5.JPG
    Rolloff 5.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • Rolloff 1.JPG
    Rolloff 1.JPG
    781.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Rolloff 3.JPG
    Rolloff 3.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
Full set of Roloff wheel weights (6) with all necessary hardware (mounting wedges, bolts, washers & burrs) for your 6 loop 28” rear rims. 3 pieces per wheel and 75 lbs per weight means an additional 225 lbs per tire. Made by Roloff to fit inside between the tire rim and fender puts the weight right where it needs to be! $350 Call West Branch, Three19-643-363Zero
I put a set of these on my 53' NAA when I changed the tires the last time, and I really like the idea of dry wheels and tubes, rather than fluid. Worked great.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back