White-Iseki 2-55

rrlund

So were they any good or not? Better or worse than the Fiat builts? I found one with front wheel assist and a 1730 loader. Agco dealer owned,asking $8700.

we have a 2-65 izeki with FWA with a 1175 QA loader and it is the best tractor on the farm. my father bought it brand new in 86 and the only thing we have really fixed on it was the clutch and water pump, both had to be rebuilt because there are really no spare parts anywhere. we use it everyday. i don't know if it is better than a fiat but there pretty good. that $8,700 sounds a little over but close to average.

My dad has a 2-65 White Iseki with a loader. We have used it a lot over the years. We have had some problems with the FWD. Had to replace some front axle parts due to wear. Mostly a good tractor. It is very hard to find parts for. That is one bad thing about this tractor.

The years, they do go by, don't they, Sparky? LOL Many times when I meet someone- "Oh, you must be so and so's son." "uhhh, no- grandson."

Recently ran into the buyer of the first foal born to our first mare. "How's Mishna doing?" "Well, she died a few years ago." "Really? what happened?" "Well, nothing, actually- she was almost 30, you know."

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back