Miscellaneous
Picture List
Contact Us
Antique Tractors
Kountry Life
Tractor Parts
Tractor Manuals

[Home]
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is the modern view of the Yesterday's Trucks Forum. Just login with your YT Userid and password to post. If you have trouble logging in, contact us by email to support at ytmag.com, or through the Reader Form, and we will get you going right away.

Click here to return to Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index

1964 John Deere 110

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Driver
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: 1964 John Deere 110 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 1964 John Deere 110 Lawn Tractor with the original book and bill of sale. It has the 3 lug wheel 3 speed transmission and 8 hp Kohler motor. I would like any information about what I have. Any and all advice is appriciated!

Husker44A
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 1964 John Deere 110 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What other info are you looking for ? The variable speed lever on the right side of the steering column is a neat invention.. When pushing/pulling a load with the lever all the way forward and in gear and the tires begin to slip the variable speed will kick in and automaticaly if its working right it will adjust that lever for the load that is being pushed or pulled. Also, if you are tilling with the 110 you can shift to 1st gear and pull the vari-drive lever back all the way to really go slow.

Bob
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 1964 John Deere 110 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

www.weekendfreedommachines.com

msb
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: 1964 John Deere 110 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You have an early production model and if it has fiberglass fenders, you have one of the very first produced and a very valuable tractor to boot.Probably doesn't have high floatation tires does it? I worked for a dealer(biggest in the state at the time) when they first came out and I have only seen a very,very few with a 3 speed transmission.Lawn and garden was my exclusive job back then.

mickster

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: 1964 John Deere 110 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ya we had one just like yours but traded it in with a 140 and bought a 400 tractor, what do u need to know about it ?, and do you have a tiller for ur john deere, i need the bar or the measurment from the till to the bracket under the tractor ? can you help me out ?

Brian Talbott
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 1964 John Deere 110 For Sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 1964 110 John Deere that is stock no stupid add ons. The engine is complete and in the tractor. This is For Sale Original Paint and has been kept inside for its life. Anybody thats interested just e-mail me at bltalbott@aol.com and I used to work for John Deere and I checked the SN# and it was made in 1964

Richardet

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 1964 John Deere 110 For Sale Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would like to know more about your john deere tractor. Could you send me a picture and how much you want for the tractor? Thank you.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Trucks Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1