Miscellaneous
Contact Us
Antique Tractors
Classic Trucks
Kountry Life
YT Forums
Discount Parts

[Home]
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is the modern view of the Today's Tractors Forum. Just login with your YT Userid and password to post. If you have trouble logging in, contact us by email to support at ytmag.com, or through the Reader Form, and we will get you going right away.

Click here to return to Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index

Ford 705 snow/dozer blade

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian in MI
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does any one have one they want to sell? I'am looking for a ford 705 front mount dozer blade. The only one I have been able to find is $300 and has the sub-frame on the tractor and snow blade for a thousand series, but the a-frame from the blade to sub-frame for a hundred series. no cylinders either. won't budge on price either. Does any body have pics and dimentions for the a-frame I would need to fabricate?
Thank you in advance,
Brian

Mathias NY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is the blade you are looking for. It was an ebay auction with some decent pictures of a factory dozer blade for on a 3000.

I have everything except the blade and the cylinder for my 3000. I also have a 7.5' Fisher plow with twisted A-frame that I hope to adapt onto it. With any luck I will get to that project yet this Winter...
3000 and blade on ebay

Brian in MI
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is the dozeer blade with the solid mount. That would work, the snow blade had the spring mount and the blade had little flares on the sides. Over all they are pretty much the same. Thank you for the info wish I would have seen it before the auction ended.
Thanks again,
Brian

Mathias NY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I guess I should have asked, do you still need pictures or dimensions? I have the part that mounts on the tractor and the a-frame that attaches to it.

steve n carol
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Brian, you might try looking in the photo galleries to the left. Search for snpw plows. I was looking for ideas (for fabrication) and saw plenty...sl

Michael Williams
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just rebuilt the same plow (paint, lines, etc, etc)

Let me know if you need any specs, pics, etc..

Thanks.. Mike

Brian in MI
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mike,
I would appreciate any photos you have, I just picked up a 705 snow blade today. It has the subframe, a-frame and blade all in good shape. Also has the lift cylinder. I need to run lines for the lift cyl, and I'am going to try to make it hyd turn also. The only issue I see is I may have to beef up the a-frame for the hyd turn cylinders.
thank you,
Brian

Michael Williams
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Ford 705 snow/dozer blade Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Send me your Email address to Kawasaki6r@aol.com and I'll take some pictures of my Ford 3000 tonight - I have the blade on..

Post new topic    Today's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1