Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Red Power Magazine Forums

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark from WI

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey guys! I have a question for you all. Is anybody on here also in the Red Power Forums? I was able to register but I cant reply or post a new topic. Do you have to pay to post or reply on the forums? I love my IH tractors and all but if I gotta pay to post I ain't gonna do it. Money is way to tight the way it is now but that is another story for another day!

mkirsch
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No, but as I recall the moderator has to approve your application and send you a registration code. Watch your email for a message from them and click on the link they provide.

NDS
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As you may know they are having some problems with The Bash Board people making posts that Sallie does not like so they are tightening down some on registration.

TractormanNC
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am on there with the same handle. No problems so far.

Mark from WI

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am registered under my same name that I have on here. So everytime I log on to the site I automatically get logged in but I am not able to post or even reply to any topics. I have gotten emails from the forum administrator twice with ID numbers and verification numbers. So I know that I am registered (I have a profile) but unable to post. So I was just wondering. I even emailed the administrator to ask them but no email back yet. I registered on Monday morning if that makes any difference. Anyway sorry for the rambling but I was just wondering.

John M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Im registered, but dont post. They seem to lean toward newer tractors over there, moreso than over here, where the trend is the older tractors. Heck, I guess they are all old tractors by now.

Mark from WI

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks guys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As soon as I replied back on here I got a new email and it was from them. Guess it just took a couple of days to accept me! I won't leave you guys I promise!

Atoz
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

To put the all the blame on "the Bash Board people" is both unfair and incorrect.

CcK
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine!

Funny how the Bash gets the blame right away. What ignorant fools like you can't seem to understand is that most of the "troublemakers" have been on Redpower long before they ever came to the Bash Board. Yet you blame the Bash Board.

But hey, blame it on the Bash Board if it makes you feel better.

supermpuller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

NDS you have it backwards, it wasn't the bash people causing the trouble.

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ive been registered over there for like 4 or 5 years now. I quit about a month ago since im so sick of all the political threads, and then the religeon stuff and people who just wanna bash each other.

They do tend to lean to the newer stuff IE '06 series and up i think, but i also do only Pre '39 and there are only a handful of us out there to begin with.

lots of knowledge over there, but alot of blowhards too. but you can find that just about anywhere i guess Confused

Harry Timbercrank
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Little do they know that I have a sleeper cell of 57 handles I have compiled for just the right occasion. When Sister Sallimander deletes the first one I will release the hounds!!! BWAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA

Harry Timbercrank

Crookedaxle
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the bashing board is still up? I had made a few friends there and was looking to get some technical questions answered for my Bible Camp 560. They seemed like good guys to me but there are a couple of real stinkers there too. I don't know if I will allow my 9 year old son to post there or not. I couldn't believe some of the trash I saw on that filthy Red Power website though. Those people that run site must be straight from skid row and of very low moral character. I think they're in it strictly for the money.

Sincerely,

Trevor Price

minnesota red

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

for you to consider letting a 9yo go on a no holds barred site and post is not something that sounds like a good idea.
Some people just figure they should get it shut down because they don't like it.
Their must be a bunch of them that like it though,last time I was their they had over a million hits in less than a year.

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Magazine Forums Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Crookedaxle wrote:
(quoted from post at 21:36:39 02/04/09) Does anyone know if the bashing board is still up? I had made a few friends there and was looking to get some technical questions answered for my Bible Camp 560. They seemed like good guys to me but there are a couple of real stinkers there too. I don't know if I will allow my 9 year old son to post there or not. I couldn't believe some of the trash I saw on that filthy Red Power website though. Those people that run site must be straight from skid row and of very low moral character. I think they're in it strictly for the money.

Sincerely,

Trevor Price

Dude...................your a nut

The red power board COSTS them money to keep up and let everyone use it free. they arent in it "for the money". they try to run a successful magazine and monitor the website at the same time. some things have gotten out of hand, but trust me, ived looked at the bash board. you go over there and have a dandy old time Rolling Eyes

and you let a 9 year old cruise the internet??????? thats crazy. they should be doing an interactive DVD of reader rabbit or somehting along those lines.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.