Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ID McCormick Deering

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianC,Ont
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am trying to id these tractors

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

W-30 and early 10-20

BrianC,Ont
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you know what yr and the value of them. Are the steel wheels worth much. Are they rare. I dont know to much about the old McCormicks.

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

BrianC,Ont wrote:
(quoted from post at 20:08:31 08/28/11) Do you know what yr and the value of them. Are the steel wheels worth much. Are they rare. I dont know to much about the old McCormicks.

the W-30 is a 37, 38 or 39. Its a low seat orchard which is somewhat rare, but since it has no fenders or sheetmetal on it, it would be quite a large under taking to get that stuff made, not to mention expensive.

going off simply the front wheel hub alone on the 10-20 it could be from 1923 to 1926. once again, its real rough and i cant see form th epic if it still has the original manifold with gov linkages on it.

if you decide to part them out or anything, i would be interested in the front wheels off the 10-20. ive got an early one and am needing just a pair of fronts for it.

safe to assume form your handle your in Ontario???

BrianC,Ont
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

F20 Yes I am from Ontario.

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

any way you can get more pics of them??

BrianC,Ont
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will be tomorrow. I am trying to determin what the value might be, so I can make a decent offer.

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

if i were in the market to buy them, id offer about 300 a piece. the orchard is somewhat rare, but its gonna take a ton of money and time to get it right

steelfronts
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those two tractors both have some collector value but in reality the value is only about three tons of scrap

ihredo4
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would be interested in more info on the w-30 orchard. If you decide to pass it up contact me at stroh42468@yahoo.com Thanks

BrianC,Ont
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

More pics

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

now that i can see the manifold, the W-30 isnt, its a 10-20

if it had the fuel tank, would've spotted it right off.

did you get them bought??

as said before, id be interested in some stuff off the tractor with full steel. may be interested in the orchard, but it depends exactly where in ONT you live (mileage kills)

BrianC,Ont
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

F20, the first 3 pics are of the one with the side panels. The next 3 are from the orchard tractor, and the last one is the front wheel on the one with the side panels.

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

10-20's from 1929 on used an oil filter and since the W-30 (F-30 too) engine was derived from a 10-20, thats what i guessed it to be. Once you put a pictur up of the manifold the mystery was solved. no other discernable items were there to tell between a 10-20 or a W-30

so what are you gonna do with them?

BrianC,Ont
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ID McCormick Deering Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Are they far apart in years. The manifolds look different. And would the 10-20 orchard have a different rearend. I didnt buy them yet.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.