Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So where are the Oliver salvage yards?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShepFL
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The more I look the more I need for my 1650. I guess these always get rebuilt as I have not found any parts tractors yet.

I need several linkage parts, wiring harness, fuel tank etc. If y"all got any leads keep me in mind.

ShepVA - I will be calling to see if you have any 283 stuff left over.

ShepFL - on the hunt!

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Parting out 1655 deisel if any of those parts will help. Dave

VADAVE
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Martin's Tractor in Pa.
717 776542/6057

Have had anything I have needed and some of was new. They ship without a problem.

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would get the front pulley and the front cover off that 1655 if you 2 can work out a price. J.

Princeton Bill
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Shep:

If you don't subscribe to OLIVER HERTIAGE or are not a member of the HART PARR OLIVER club I'd recommend that you go to a Tractor Supply store and buy the magazines. There are quite a few sources advertising in them. O'Brien County Implement in Sheldon IA is a good source for parts. They part out tractors and are an AGCO dealer. Rock Valley Salvage in Rock Valley Iowa has quite a few Oliver parts. Worthington Salvage also has Oliver parts. The old standy for Oliver parts Korves Brothers is starting to carry more 50 series parts. Larry Harsin in Esterville Ia and Ollie Schaefer in Greenville IL also have new and used parts. If you do a web search you will find sites for all of the above.

Good luck. We've never had trouble getting parts for our 1650.

Shovelman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We have had pretty good luck with Maibach"s on used parts and their prices seemed reasonable.

Phone (800) 808-9934

pork
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i frequently call the following, both have extensive knowledge about most oliver issues and parts. maibachs tractor,1-800-808-9934 and o'brien implement,1-800-320-6224

ShepFL
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Thanks Y'all Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have most of the normal parts places that you provided. Guess it is time I pony"d up and get my Oliver Mag from Sherry.

Shep - on the hunt and in the weeds. . .

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks Y'all Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you don't want to get that far north, try Wolfes Garage in East Tn or Russell Mason in Winchester Tn. Wolfe has several parts tractors and a bunch of out of service parts on the shelves. Russell Mason has a 50*100 building with nothing but Oliver parts and a bunch out in the yard. R&m was in the process of moving and I don't know what has happened since. I do know that Ollie Shaeffer got most if not all of the 550 parts, according to Larry in the parts department.

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

oliver shaefer ollieoliver.com

AB
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: So where are the Oliver salvage yards? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

RE: 1655 Diesel Are you selling the fenders? Do you have a list and prices?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.