Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Red Power Roundup - photos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Punch below for a early few shots from the 2007 Red Power Roundup this past weekend in Bloomsburg.

My hat's off to Chapter 17 for putting together another fine show. The 2003 show was great - 2007 was even better!

Special thanks to farmallhal for somehow managing to get several of us Farmall forum "regulars" together all in one place on both Friday and Saturday mornings. Mrs M and I thoroughly enjoyed the fellowship and conversation. Thanks Hal!!
RPRU

Red Dave
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bob, it was a pleasure to meet you in person.
Farmall Hal did a great job of bringing everybody to the Nebraska Cowman's display. I enjoyed it very much.

I was expecting the show to be a little smaller due to the high fuel prices, but I was wrong. It was bigger and better than 2003.

georgeky

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wish I could have made up there to meet some of you guy's. farmallhal, has been a lot of help to me and a pleasure to chat with. He has gone out of his way to copy manuals and send them to me for my fast hitch hay rake, since he to has one that he is working on. I will make it to a round up sooner or later. If I quit fooling with this tobacco I will have more time to take in these things. I am glad all of you that did make it had a good time.

Bob M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dave - It was a pleasure to meet you as well!

A special thanks are due the Nebraska Cowman for letting us hang around and otherwise generally clutter up the space around his terracer display.

So for the Nebraska Cowman: Thanks for having us! (Your terracer video is great BTW...)

little john
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the photographs!

Andy Motteberg
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great Photos!
I'll probably take lots of photos at WMSTR this year and create an album. Its fun to see photos at tractor shows that are not in my area. I was looking at the photo of the F-20 with 3 engines, I remember seeing that tractor and more tractors with 3 engines in the Farm Collector magazine and it looked like the same man on the tractor.Did they pull with that tractor??

Great photos, thanks for sharing them.

Andy.

Paul Shuler

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice Bob, thanks for sharing with us
Paul

Nebraska Cowman
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I thoroughly enjoyed the whole escapade. Yeah 1700 miles and it is good to be home. Got hay to bale in the morning. My DSL is down so I will look at the pictures later.

VernMN
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pictures, and thanks for sharing. Hope someday to make the event myself. My thanks to all who make shows like this possible.

Bob M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Andy - The 2- and 3-engined F-20's were at Bloomsburg in 2003. However I didn't see them there this year.

Scotty
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mornin Bob,
Very nice as usual !!! Thanks for taking the time, what I cant believe was that it was 2003 when I was out there last, didnt think it was that long ago ! :")

scotty

Jimmy King
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Scotty, you will have to come to Missouri next year.

Scotty
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mornin Jimmy,
That would be alot of fun, gotta keep that idea on the burner !

scotty

formerly ny bill

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Red Power Roundup - photos Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks for the pictures. it was a great show. your picture #8 shows my cub loboy in the left rear, with the flags and white name plate on the gas tank/ hood. i had a home built fast hitch carrier on the back so it stuck out from the row a bit.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters