Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

New Holland 271 Baler...........

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
55 50 Ron
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

http://partstore.agriculture.newholland.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr64270ag4565894

First time I ever tried to post an actual web site using "copy" and "paste" and it worked. I'm amazed and hope it may help you. Maybe that's the same site that others used to give you some part numbers.

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-stuart wrote:
(quoted from post at 16:59:01 01/11/17) You know... for someone whos father was a genius college professor and you turning down a few scholarships, what do you have to show for it? You are married, live in a trailer house and from what I gather your mother lives there in another dwelling???? Your the only person I know who is roughly around 60 years of age, with 200 year experience.

If you went through all of Old's posts and counted up all the things that he has done "many many times" and multiply them by how long it should take, and add them all up, and divide by forty hours, I am sure that it would total well over 200 years, Laughing

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sad that you so bitter and guess your suffer form cabin fever guess your on my no answer list also people like you take away form this site and hurt it not help it

paul
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just thought you truely do live up to your name of 'old' at 200 years old?

Huh.

;)

Paul

GordoSD
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The OP said he wanted to keep the original shield and asked for place to find the parts. He didn't ask for a lecture with bad advice from the PTO police.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As I a have said I do not want your 2 cents worth since it is not worth that

banjoman09
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok guys....just got on here today - have been off several days. Not sure who "OLD" is? But whomever you are you seem to be "disgruntal"? . Lets keep the posts clean - and respectful...to all. Its a short life and its not worth asking a question on here if people are going to be hurtful to others. The first two posts I receive on this subject DID answer my questions and I have my parts....thanks much to those two guys! If you have a "beef" with another guy....take it out back...but not here! Thanks!

banjoman09
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As for you. my baler works great and I WOULD NOT run it "without" a shield....that would be stupid.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 271 work good also and still has the shield on it but every one of you miss the point.

MY point is simple if one depends on any safety be it a PTO shield or a gun safety they will sooner or latter get hurt or dead.

One example is a friend of mine shot out a window of his truck this year due to the rifle safety then malfunctioned

SO MY POINT is NO safety device will EVER keep a person safe 100% of the time and most will only do so once in a while

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-banjoman09 wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:07:53 01/14/17) Ok guys....just got on here today - have been off several days. Not sure who "OLD" is? But whomever you are you seem to be "disgruntal"? . Lets keep the posts clean - and respectful...to all. Its a short life and its not worth asking a question on here if people are going to be hurtful to others. The first two posts I receive on this subject DID answer my questions and I have my parts....thanks much to those two guys! If you have a "beef" with another guy....take it out back...but not here! Thanks!

That's OK banjoman, no offense taken. You kind of need to be around any place or thing for awhile to understand the workings. Don't worry you will catch on.

GordoSD
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: New Holland 271 Baler........... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

News flash. This is a moderated forum. You post on it and you can expect any and all to respond. You are NOT the moderator.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Implement Alley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters