Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

RBnSC, Made it, been busy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBnSC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No damage, little water in garage we are fine. Moma stayed with us against her will. We took her home yesterday. She never lost power at her house. Stayed cleaned the yard and cut the grass. On the way home BIL calls says niece has tree on house. Actually was large limb precariously wedged between tree and house. My Front loader backhoe was already there and we got it off.
Our church flooded again. Third time in three years. Brother had two ft Of tidal surge in garage, lost water pump and ac unit.
Nephew and his wife that were on cruise got off of ship yesterday. There car was undamaged and got home last night.
Hope everybody else is alright.
Ron

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks for the great news!!!

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good to hear that you and yours are OK, Ron!

Old Scovy and Angle Iron reported in as OK.

OLDFORD's house sustained damage and they lost power.

Richard's had a lot of tree damage around their property.

Nobody has heard from StanFlorida.

My cousin check-in the day after the hurricane... lost their power and lots of storm debris around - but all OK.

James Howell
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good to hear that you and your family are safe.

Thanks for the update.

Richard G.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is good news Ron.
I have never experienced wind like we had for 10 hours straight.
Sun is out now and going to hook up trailer to my 8N and start cleaning up. The tree that fell in the pond will have to wait a few days so I don't make such a mess trying to pull it out on saturated ground.
There are still thousands without power in Oconee county.
Richard

Richard G.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just read that there were over 6600 customers still without power in Oconee at noon.
Richard

John M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad to hear it Ron. Hey did you know Mike Duvall? Drove Flinstone Flyer years ago. He passed away.

Angle Iron
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ron we are good, hope you can repair the church. did your brother loose much in his garage or did he move things to a higher spot. It has been an interesting couple of days.

KLPinNC
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

John, watched Mike run in the 80s and 90s. Ran up front all the time.

RBnSC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No. Do you remember "lil" Bud Moore? He has Parkinson's. I saw him last year at a local car show. He was in a wheelchair.
Ron

BAnNC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad to hear you all made it without major issues. Just got a chance to catch up on reading.
Bruce

RBnSC
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The entire bottom of his house is the garage. He texted me yesterday with a picture wanting to know if I wanted to buy a two burner
cook top. I asked the price. He said it was mine. I had left it there several years ago. It had gotten covered up in a corner. I told
him i though it looked familiar.
Ron

John M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Didnt know him, but I know who he was. He passed away in August, IIRC.

John M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: RBnSC, Made it, been busy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was fortunate enough to go to his last race. He drove this in what was it SCCA? The yhad a car like this in the throwback weekend at Darlington.
Click

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters