Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

What's your Ford been doing?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michford
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 860 and 6.5 foot wide rear snowblower will be "retired" this winter from active duty due to my recent purchase of a used Kubota B3030 with heated cab and front snowblower. Sorry, no pictures of either until I find a replacement for Photobucket.

Lynn Patrick
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-michford wrote:
(quoted from post at 16:32:10 12/06/17) I've never seen a snowblower impellor oriented the way yours is. Will be interesting to see how it works with the impellor situated like that.

I haven't either. I just got it last summer. I call it my Blizzard Insurance, so I hope it is some time before I find out how it works!

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My poor little tractor sits in in the cold behind the house. It was in a snug shed up at my property all summer but I brought it home last weekend for snow duty and now it is shivering in the cold. I had planned on getting the tire chains on thus week but haven't had time. Guess I'll wait till it's about 16 degrees and snow up to my rear end to put them on. The 8' back blade is attached.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Ultradog MN wrote:
(quoted from post at 20:08:06 12/06/17) My poor little tractor sits in in the cold behind the house. It was in a snug shed up at my property all summer but I brought it home last weekend for snow duty and now it is shivering in the cold. I had planned on getting the tire chains on thus week but haven't had time. Guess I'll wait till it's about 16 degrees and snow up to my rear end to put them on. The 8' back blade is attached.

Time to build a new shed Jerry?
Sounds like a fun project...for next summer. Wink

nashranch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-michford wrote:
(quoted from post at 10:36:19 12/06/17) My 860 and 6.5 foot wide rear snowblower will be "retired" this winter from active duty due to my recent purchase of a used Kubota B3030 with heated cab and front snowblower. Sorry, no pictures of either until I find a replacement for Photobucket.

Just drag yer pics off yer smart phone into yer post here... that's what i do... You don't need photo bucket

nashranch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

nashranch wrote:
(quoted from post at 17:31:07 12/06/17)
CVPost-michford wrote:
(quoted from post at 10:36:19 12/06/17) My 860 and 6.5 foot wide rear snowblower will be "retired" this winter from active duty due to my recent purchase of a used Kubota B3030 with heated cab and front snowblower. Sorry, no pictures of either until I find a replacement for Photobucket.

Just drag yer pics off yer smart phone into yer post here... that's what i do... You don't need photo bucket

tracto-man
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll head up your way sometime soon with
the pump. Didn't end up going up there
when I thought I'd be. Sorry it's taking
so long.

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Tracto-man wrote:
(quoted from post at 22:56:31 12/06/17) I'll head up your way sometime soon with
the pump. Didn't end up going up there
when I thought I'd be. Sorry it's taking
so long.

No worries, nothing urgent at all.
Too many other irons in the fire to let that one get in the way. Smile

9njunkie
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here’s my 2N out front for the holidays.

Sean in PA
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ultradog... you should at least throw a trash bag over the seat so you won't be sitting on a soaked piece of foam (or a block of ice) when you're plowing.

David G
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 6610 needs to get back blade, chains and heat houser put on this weekend.

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-David G wrote:
(quoted from post at 10:34:57 12/07/17) My 6610 needs to get back blade, chains and heat houser put on this weekend.
mine are just sitting in the sheds oiling the sand, as it is below 50F here....too cold out there for me!

Destroked 450
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Used the 4000 with box blade to level out bedding in the poultry barns last night, then hooked the 881 to a chain harrow to smooth out the ridges. I'll use the 5000 to put out round bales today.
Still haven't unhooked the 6610 from the batwing mower, may try to do that also but need to get the !@#!# loader frame back on the neighbors 5030 so he can take it home.

fredharts
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I do a lot of I guess what you would call yard work with my dad's. It's currently on loan to me. It's going back this weekend though after I use it to brush hog the back pasture at my place.

I used it two clear to sections on two lots I own. One had an abandoned trailer home with all kinds of garbage, limbs, leaves, etc. I used the blade to drag and push and pull everything into two large piles. Then used the scoop to pick it up and hold it up in the air so I could shovel it into my truck bed.

I have a single bottom plow I set kind of shallow and turn over dirt and use the blade to grade it to fix drainage. Same with disc. I'll disc an area that is uneven and then blade it at an angle or however to fix drainage. I also use the plow to dig out ditches. A lot of fixing drainage and discing dirt that was covered for years to allow grass to grow and catch water.

I also use the scoop to load, pick up, and haul rocks and wood to put it all in one spot

Basically general yard work, grading, and toting.

makoman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: What's your Ford been doing? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

4000 got a rebuilt power steering pump. ..

Now put away in new shipping container. .

2000 got pie weights and ROPS,

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters