Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Cleaning up dads farm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tomstott4570
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Brother and I recently took over dads farm and I am in process of cleaning up some equipment. Hate to scrap some of it but never going to use it again. Where is a good place to look for new homes for it? Money not a major concern on items as scrap price is low, just like to help someone that may need a part. Thank
You.

3020G
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Post ads on here. List your location maybe someone near you would like some stuff.

jzdieseltech94
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What brands of equipment?

hd6gtom
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You are lucky, thieves stole everything dad had.

Kevin Happke
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What brands of equipment? Where are you located? What do you have or call me at 320-468-6474....I
have a farm museum and also deal in antique farm equipment parts....Thanks, Kevin

Tomstott4570
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Plowed snow all day on sunday. So I have a better plan now. Reel for Case is damaged, roof fell on it and broke the spokes, someone can have it if they have a need for it. Here is what is around that might be of interest to someone: White 8800 combine with perkins, 22 foot grain header, New Holland Tr 70 with 22 foot grain head and pickup head, 3208, plus another 3208 that was in TR 70 that is seized up. Draper header for 907 new Holland with Pickup reel. 1948 GMC 2 ton grain truck with wooden grain box, title, new starter, all tires holding air. Case 930 6 speed, with turbo don't know much else, ran a few years back, pto shift lever missing, hydraulics, wheel weights. There is a set of outside Dual rims and tires off from a 1030 case with the bar axle, hub that clamps to bar is gone but both rims and tires are there and holding air. Got busy with work and snow so I didn't get back on here like I had planned.

J.ReinkeFarms
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My brother may be interested in the TR70. He has a TR75 and a lot of the parts will interchange.

I used to have a Tr70 with a 3208. Was a heck of a machine, especially compared to the Deere 4400 it replaced.

GM Guy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you located?

I would suggest putting it on a online auction site. The auction rep will tkae care of the listing.

You will still get scrappers bidding on stuff, so it should all bring at the least scrap price, but hopefully more.

Good luck!

Tomstott4570
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Cleaning up dads farm Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I cAnt keep these blasted posts in the right order, call me 406 450 2094 if interested . Thank you
guys.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters