Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

I must admit,I am not the king of my castle

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry,

Being the king ain't all it's cracked up to be... Iffen you wuz the king, somebody would always be trying to "over-throw ya".

So be glad... ya gots no worries concerning that. :)

And I once had to force the king who resides here, to finally "put to rest" his old Toyota pickup. It still ran GREAT - but was literally rusting apart at the seams... AND leaked gas! LOL

So once in awhile... the queen MUST take up the reigns... it's fer yer own good. LOL

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You and my wife would get along great,,if the two of you spent one or two days with Mrs Old,,she would go home and tell Old off? (A big lol Old)

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The Rat Terriers run the show around here we even nicked named Oscar, King Oscar after that brand of Anchovies he's the littlest but makes all the rest step around.

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I get along with about everyone.

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you sure do!!

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well again in this case I had the house before I had her and it being family land in a trust type deed she could not do that.

If all is well her car is fixed but will post about that in a minute

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry if my wife get with your wife your wife might find out that she would get a good talking to by my wife. I was raised in a God fearing home and so was my wife and the Bible say the man is to lead in the home PERIOD. Raised both German and Missouri synod Lutheran and taught the ways of the bible

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you for asking. i am doing well. i am on my last few days of radiation.

Keith-OR
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oh Ya she could, courts are more for the woman than the man. Judge can make you sell your part and split it with her!! And Larry did not say she took the house, just moved everything out and left him a spoon and bowl!!
You thought the court was going to rule in your favor last time you went to court, but Judge ruled against you!!

HuskerLyn
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I may be the King, but I believe she may be the power behind the throne

Brendon Warren
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So you're the dirty rascal?

ArleninOr
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry, I'm the king in my house. I just asked the other half and she said ,okay, but just this once. I think someone on here needs to come into the 21st century instead of living in the dark ages. Agree?

farmerwithmutt
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I cant remember but there was an old statement a king is a king but once a knight or something like that

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Old, do you have a beard, wear strange denim paints with suspenders and a straw hat???

Keith-OR
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: I must admit,I am not the king of my castle Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can't figure out whom you are referring to, hhhhhhhhmmmmmm lets see...Smile Smile Smile

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters