Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mdparrott
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some people leave a big hole when they’re gone, an indelible mark on you even if you’ve never met them. Godspeed Dell.

howdy1960
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

RIP Dell you will be missed by many.

As another posted, I too learned to do points on the kitchen table from him (and my SWMBO wasn't impressed either).

Bonnan
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be cool if somehow this site/moderator or elder could archive Dell's posts and re-post as appropriate to newbie's questions in the future? That surely would be a memorial to the Rev. Sparkie.
Jim B

Willy-N
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Met Dell in person around 15+- years ago in Chattaroy, WA. at a "N" Get Together. Had fun talking about fixing 8N's and other stuff. RIP Dell you will be missed! Mark

Willy-N
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got that one right! See your still kicking. Mark

Bert L
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Belated condolences,.... a large void being felt on the Board.

G6 at Snook, TX
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I learned from him, and more particularly, his colorful phrases stick with me. My personal favorite of Dell's--though I imagine this one has been around a while, but I first heard it from Dell--is, "itchy twitchy fingers". I use that in class in my day job from time to time, and the kids get a laugh.

An old engineer, a builder, laid down the working tools of life. May he RIP.

ASEguy
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

May he rest in peace. He was a very colorful fellow. Prayers for his family through this difficult time.

TimPa
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sad, very sad. prayers to family. rip buddy!

W_B
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My prayers go out to Dell and his family. Always enjoyed his posts, even the ones I couldn't really figure out without some careful reading. He will be missed on this forum for sure.

Kevin 8N184534
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: OT - In Memoriam, Dell (WA) 1938-2018 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have been away too long. I had hoped I wouldn't read what I read about Dell.

I, as many here have, was helped out by Dell getting my 8N running again.

I actually had something come up in the process that made him have to think for a bit...a challenge I guess. He came through.

As long as this site archives posts, He will live on.

Godspeed Dell

Kevin 8N184534

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Memorials and Remembrance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters