Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Ih 1460 won?t move

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshbraman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Ih 1460 won?t move Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 1460 combine still won?t move. I?ve checked the shaft into
the pump. I?ve check d the splines on the drive shaft. It?s not
out of oil. I replaced the hydraulic filter and changed oil. The
transmission does not grind if the hydrostat level is ahead and
you try to shift without foot in pedal pushed in. How to check
the little check valve on the foot inch pedal? I was driving the
machine and it just stopped. No cavitation got whining from
the pump prior to this happening. Could I have gotten air in
the system? Or a pressure relief va let gone bad? Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

ben brown
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Ih 1460 won?t move Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-joshbraman wrote:
(quoted from post at 11:20:18 02/09/1Cool My 1460 combine still won?t move. I?ve checked the shaft into
the pump. I?ve check d the splines on the drive shaft. It?s not
out of oil. I replaced the hydraulic filter and changed oil. The
transmission does not grind if the hydrostat level is ahead and
you try to shift without foot in pedal pushed in. How to check
the little check valve on the foot inch pedal? I was driving the
machine and it just stopped. No cavitation got whining from
the pump prior to this happening. Could I have gotten air in
the system? Or a pressure relief va let gone bad? Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

its been sometime scene i worked on one but i think i would remove the hydo.. pimp from transmission ans then start the engine see if it working the main hydo pump is up on the engine and the motor is on transmission. i thinking remove the motor off the transmission see if it working..also have you check you control cable made sure it not broken

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters