Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Really OT question for Talers

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren,
Yes - they have me under mind-control. I do everything I am told. HEE-HEE

casecollectorsc
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How many millions were spent going from DC to Florida in the past year??

Dune Country
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I consider "news" like this is a diversion. What is going on on the background.
They even got us talking about.............NOTHING!!

WGM
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It will be dragged out until just brfore the next election and then a "bombshell" will be released strictly to influence the election.

Gambles
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And guess what...our CIA has done the same to them and probably several dozen other countries around the world. If you want to see how the U.S. tried to rig an "election", do some reading on how we tried to poison Castro's cigar and a dozen other dirty deeds. It's business as usual in dealing with world leaders and it's not going to stop. Russian is no better than the U.S. and few people are now blaming them for a lost election.
You mention the newsflash about the NRA. Do you think the NRA would have told their members to vote for the other candidate? That's my laugh for the day. The NRA would take money from anybody to pad their bank account. Gimme a break.
A voter has to be informed when he/she goes into the voting booth and there's one party that that intends to keep their voters broke, dependent and stupid.
"We won. You lost. Get over it." That was a famous quote after the 2008 elections and some people need to take a dose of their own medicine.

John T
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Its so funny to hear the left scream RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA every day but hey, they just don't have anything else. They LOST not due to Russia but a poor candidate and poor message, maybe they will grow up, quit blaming others, accept defeat and get over it, but I'm not holding my breath.

John T So glad to be among Hillarys group of DEPLORABLES LOL

2underage
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am surprised that no one asked the question of who would the Russies want to win and why. Neither of the candidates for the office of POTUS was likely to do anything to harm the US and the Soviets have already done things that has the US and most of the rest of the world on guard. I believe the whole Russia thing is just a sore losers excuse.

Mike M
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll bet less than the last guy spent going from DC to Hawaii.

JWA
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not as costly as 8 years of Christmas vacations in Hawaii.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I saddens me to see so many good,decent,intelligent people using the same logic that the (D)s used in the 90s to defend the indefensible just because of the party that the offending person belongs to. Sad,just sad.

MarkB_MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

> And guess what...our CIA has done the same to them and probably several dozen other countries around the world.

Let me try to follow your logic: Because of various CIA misdeeds in the past, we are expected to lap up whatever Putin serves up and say "Please, sir, I want some more." OK, got it.

> The NRA would take money from anybody to pad their bank account.

True, the NRA has never had qualms about taking dirty money. But if NRA leadership was foolish enough to take money from a Russian oligarch and spend it on the election, Wayne LaPierre will soon be taking the Mueller Perp Walk, following the steps of Manafort and Flynn.

> "We won. You lost. Get over it."

The winner in this case was Vladimir Putin, who took a gamble that paid off spectacularly. And this is not one of those "win-win" situations; if Russia won, it follows that America lost. Now if you feel your interests are better aligned with those of the Kremlin rather than those of your nation, well I guess y'all did win.

MarkB_MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

> I am surprised that no one asked the question of who would the Russies want to win and why.

Well, if I was Vladimir Putin, I would try to get one the following elected to the US presidency:

1. The most incompetent candidate, OR...
2. The candidate whose personal interests are most enmeshed with those of my oligarch cronies, OR...
3. The candidate who the Russians/Soviets have been grooming for the past three decades.

Looks like Vlad won the trifecta.

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, none out of 3 ain't bad I guess. Lol

Angle Iron
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Really OT question for Talers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-casecollectorsc wrote:
(quoted from post at 20:57:52 02/13/1Cool How many millions were spent going from DC to Florida in the past year??
Or going from DC to Hawaii during the last administration, his home state was Illinois. They all travel at our expense.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters