Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Need dexta parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
901sos
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject: Need dexta parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I finely split my (new to me,told it ran but wouldn't move) 59 dexta to locate the no drive to the wheels, what i found is the adaptor plate that bolts to the flywheel to mount the two stage live pto clutch is broken in half. My question is where can i get a new or used adaptor plate, part # is E82-GC-9 ; image#44 on page 86 of my factory parts book. Any help to locate it greatly appreciated,& email is open.

derwen1959
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Need dexta parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

have you found parts?
when you assemble clutch I am sure you need jig to set it up

Deutz Lover
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Need dexta parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

901sos,

I finally found a diagram of the part. Your email is not on so I don't know how to contact you other than replying in a post.

I need to know what size clutch disc your tractor uses. 9 inch or 11 inch. It looks like it basically uses the same double clutch aas in the super dexta and other fords such as the four cylinder ford 2000 and 4000. I don't know if it requires the adapter plate if using these assemblies.
It would also help to know the distance from the center of the mounting holes.

901sos
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Need dexta parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

DeutzLover, i should have taken it apart further before posting but when the parts book said no longer serviced i got worried about finding
parts. After i posted i have taken the clutch off the adaptor plate & found the plate that is broke in half is the pressure plate that is
part of the clutch assembly & not the adaptor (good news!first time dealing with a two stage clutch for me never even driven one & have
owned 40+ tractors over the years.) So with a new clutch i should be in good shape. I will try to open email as if you have dexta & or major
parts there are a few other parts i am looking for, thankyou for tying to helpout.

Deutz Lover
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Need dexta parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do a global search for part number 957E6380. The fly wheel may be easier to obtain than the mounting plate.

DL

Deutz Lover
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Need dexta parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I misread your last post. Yes, the two stage clutch assemblies are available in a number of places since they fit a number of Fords.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Fordson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters