Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Greg Delhotal from Seward IL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larryfolk
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:53 am    Post subject: Greg Delhotal from Seward IL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you buy anything from this person just expect it not to be as represented. Still working on a tractor he sold through Almburg Auctioneers that was TOTALLY misrepresented. Large hole in rear axle that was
"repaired" by filling it with paint sticks and body filler then covered by mounting a step over it. Broken and welded wide front. Broken wheel center. Messed up electrical system. And this was supposed to be a
restored tractor! After finding these issues I started getting calls from friends about Delhotal and how they had been ripped off my him. If I had known the tractor was consigned by him I NEVER would have bid
on it. Couple years ago I bought a 4620 that he consigned to Mecum's Auction in Davenport. When we went to load it only had 2 gears. Delhotal refused to do anything about it stating it was sold as-is and too
bad. Lucky for me Mecum kept the tractor and resold it at their next sale revealing the bad transmission. If anybody wants to know the rest of the story or wants names of other people who have been ripped off
by Delhotal please contact me and I will provide that information. I hate to see people get ripped off especially from someone who is known to do so.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters