Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Cheap Jubilee

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Cheap Jubilee Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some assembly required.
Click here

TomD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: Cheap Jubilee Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Ultradog MN wrote:
(quoted from post at 04:25:11 06/13/1Cool Some assembly required.
Click here

I was watchin the Mecum Goin Farmin tractor auction yesterday and they had a restored Jub that went for $14.5k.
Next tractor was a 8n that went for $6.5k... (I missed that one as I had walked out of the room for a minute.. must have been nicely restored though.)
man..

PatrickB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Re: Cheap Jubilee Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If I had a Jubi I would be looking at that. You don't very often find a parts tractor that's already disasembled.

grayrider
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Cheap Jubilee Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I gave $800 for a Jube several years back that was a jigsaw puzzle to put back together , takes time and patience, my neighbor traded me out of it two years back and he leaves it sitting outside, my paint job has really held up good on it

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters