Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Jube sitting by the road

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grayrider
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:30 am    Post subject: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not mine, just saw it for sale by the road, the owner didn?t put a price on his sign, nice looking Jubilee, the rear hubs were tight, located on US Hwy 331 Luverne AL

grandpa Love
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is nice. Always worries me when they don't include the price!

Russ from MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You know the old saying, "If you have to ask you can't afford it!"

coshoo
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm relieved when there's no price- I know its high, so I won't be tempted to buy. Almost worth getting a Jubilee so I could nickname it "Jubal".

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So what's the deal with one tire going one way and the other going the other way? Trying to fool the Indians or something? lol

_Mark_
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep they want to give the whole sales pitch to you. Then you get the price.That's why i never call on ads with no price.

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like Jube has been peeing on the grass!

DoubleO7
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-rrlund wrote:
(quoted from post at 09:19:53 06/14/1Cool So what's the deal with one tire going one way and the other going the other way? Trying to fool the Indians or something? lol

My guess is the owner mounted the new tires himself.
Then discovered the oops and said screw it, I am selling it anyways.

CHUCK CAMBIS
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Seller probably bought it awhile back and never used it (appearences) and then needed a new tire to sell it. From the massive
amount of fuel on the ground, broken off lug stud and backwards tire, maintenance was not on the to-do-list!

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jubal Foster was a farmer in Mayberry,,his barn burned down because of his still,,he tried to blame it on Opie and his friends,,because they held secret club meetings in his barn.

SVcummins
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Jube sitting by the road Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That way when he gets stuck he can back out or go ahead and have good traction either way especially if it has diff lock

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters