Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Cockshutt 1900 FWA value

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quinns
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a cockshutt 1900 fwa that has been at our farm since it was new not sure on year would have to look. Has been a good tractor albeit a noisy one Laughing . Seems to sit and gather dust lately so I was considering selling it. Was just wondering what these tractors are worth so I don't look silly asking too much or give it away. I would rate the condition as a 7/10, has good tires, spends it's off time indoors, and runs and operates like a top.

Any insight would be appreciated.

J. Schwiebert
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Need a serial number to determine which series it is since there were 3 series.

Eric The Red
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Unless you really need the money why would you sell something that has been on the farm for over 50 years?

gordey
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you located? Thanks

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

$20,000.Actually I really have no idea but that's about 25% of a new one like it I'd guess so that seems reasonable.A lot depends on the area you live with a lot of models/makes of older tractors.

Quinns
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Unable to read the serial number plate. Lube from the chain when I replaced the clutch last winter flung up on it will need to find time to pressure wash it off.

Looking at selling it because I have watched enough old tractors sit and rot unused when there are people who would love to have them. There are others i have more of an attachment / interest in.

Located in SE, SK.

I have attached pictures if it helps identify it. It's not for sale yet for sure. I would need to do some work cleaning it up first and removing the snowblower and blade frame. Thanks for any help.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice tractor how many hours on it?

Quinns
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll have to look. I would guess around 4000. We didn't use it much. We had an 1800 that got most of the hours.

Galen Houk
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have owned several Oliver FWAs and just bought a 1900 FWA Oliver with 3 point hitch. I would say you could expect to get $7,500 to $10,000, maybe a little more but I would guess it doesn't have a 3 point which hurts its value to me. Just my opinion.

Smitty5oliver
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt 1900 FWA value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have purchased a few of the Oliver FWA's over the past few years. The last one was a restored 1900 FWA. I bought all three
of them for around the $10,00.00-11,000.00 mark. The market has softened on them right now, unless you are in a big name
auction somewhere, then who knows. Buy just the every day sale, a Cockshutt would be a little less than the Oliver. I'd say
$10,000.00 would be normal.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters