Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry Mi
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

shinnery
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry is that a 1965 M670? It has the low white band and steering shaft like an early M670 but it has the decal on the side of the tank cover like a Super.

larry Mi
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[Yes it is a early one. It did not have any fenders so I put a pair off a UB on it.quote="shinnery"](reply to post at 03:07:08 07/17/1Cool [/quote]

Howard H.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great thread, MorePower! I love seeing everyone's pics!

I love that full-dress mounted cultivator you have! That is really something!

Sweet looking LP U, Curt!

Here are a few of mine:

photo DSC_7201.jpg
(decal is not mine! ha)

photo DSC_6286Custom2.jpg

photo DSC_0004.jpg

photo DSC_4182.jpg

photo DSC_9649.jpg

photo DSC_9668.jpg

photo DSC_7285.jpg

photo IMG_19961.jpg
 photo DSC_3719.jpg
 photo DSC_6372.jpg
href="http://photobucket.com/" target="_blank"> photo DSC_9063.jpg

photo DSC_0016-1.jpg

photo DSC_0018.jpg

photo 000_0415.jpg

Howard

sms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I only have a couple pictures here on my
phone. THD 800 powers my sawmill.

Roger H MI
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That time is getting close

UB-ToMMy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The Heep.

Howard H.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dang, SMS! How big is your saw mill?? Post a picture of it!

I can't imagine how much wood you could blast through with an HD800!

I've only seen stationary engines on irrigation wells or a natural gas compressor station or a cotton gin.

Howard

morepower02
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice everyone. Thanks for keeping them from The scrap pile.

SWMolines
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Did to realize it did not load.

oros35
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ZASI My puller MM M-5 military generator, power the Bofors 40mm anti-aircraft guns.

sms
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The mill.

dnd
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

U302 Diesel

morepower02
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-Roger - Kansas wrote:
(quoted from post at 22:41:52 07/12/1Cool A few of my favorite toys.

The 4296 with mud hog.
M 604 with a 3 X 16 MM rollover plow.
MM Swather.
MM silage Blower.
My MM pedal Tractor. Don't get any ideas about my little girlfriend.

That swather is the first Moline swather I have seen. None around me anymore. Pretty cool and the little one on the pedal tractor knows what color is best.

Howard H.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Pretty dead in here lately. Post some pics of your toys. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks, SMS. That is really cool. Does cutting through a beam like in the picture really load the engine up? Or does it cut through anything pretty easily??

How big is the blade? My other main hobby is woodworking so that is really fascinating to me.

Howard

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Minneapolis Moline All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters