Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Decent looking 7300 in MI

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliverkid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not a terrible looking machine and price isn?t to far out of line. Check out that fuel tank though.
Untitled URL Link

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wonder if they'll deliver. I can't believe the back wheels are still on the ground with a four row head on it. Mine would stand on it's tip toes with a three row.

oliverkid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Has to have the rest tires loaded. Mine wouldn?t carry a 4rn around without wheel weights and even that was sketchy until you got corn in the hopper. Ended up buying an axle weight bracket and added 2 starters, 2 stacks, and 2 slabs plus the wheel weights. It?s planted now.

NYOlivers
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not a bad price and includes both heads. Oliverkid don't you have a 4row head on your 7300?

On another note did you Michigan guys see there are 2 auctions listed for this Saturday? They both have quite a few Oliver's listed. The one had some really nice looking 55 series tractors including a 2255 and 2655. The other auction also had some decent looking tractors and implements. That auction was being held by a Art Smith auction co. The other one I cannot remember the name of the auction company. They are both listed on auctionzip. To bad its a 8/9hour ride!!!

NYOlivers
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just looked it up again. I see that the auction with all the 55 series tractors has been cancelled.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hadn't looked. I saw it in the farm trader and HPOC magazine,but I'm going to Dale's auction in Freemont. I wonder what happened? Think two Oliver auctions in one day so close together would hurt attendance or something?

NYOlivers
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That very well could be the case. I wonder if someone talked them into waiting and maybe going with Aumann or another auction co. to do bigger advertising to try and draw in a bigger crowd and try and bring the money up. That's just my opinion though.

I would like to go to that auction your going to. Just to look at the items and see what the stuff goes for. Like I say that's a long ride... If you can remember some of the sale prices can you post them? Like what that 1955 goes for or the 880. Thanks

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll try to remember to write some of it down. Dale's had that sale booked since late winter or early spring. First I'd heard about the other one was just a few weeks ago. There's one here next weekend with those consecutive serial number 770 Orchards too.

NYOlivers
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think you need those orchards to park next to your other one! They would look good together. Thanks ahead of time for trying to keep tract of the sale tomorrow.

J. Schwiebert
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: Decent looking 7300 in MI Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like the original tank moved up. It is a first year model, the only year they were green.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters