Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

This mornings pictures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Its drizzling here in NJ This morning

Lets go see what we can harvest,,its getting close to frost time

This cherry tomato is called Sweet Treats,,its a pink type,not real small cherry tomato Heres a conglomeration of this mornings harvest from backyard NJ Gonna throw something together,,start off with some chopped up swiss chard S some chopped tomatoes,baby squash ,eggplant,string beans,a little onion,a few jalepeno peppers,,

All in the crockpot,,some garlic,salt and pepper too,and a touch of basil I even threw a baby corn in there,on the cob,,,just for the heck of it.,,Now I added one can of tomato soup..dont know why,,just dreamed it all up.,,,,have no idea how it will turn out,,,lol

Still have the makings for a tomato sandwich,,,want one?

Stop in and see me ,,its raining hard right now.

Should I make a pot of coffee?

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I make you a sandwich,,sorry the toast is kinda well done

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mmmm! It all looks good.

Psssst... after the rain stops, maybe you should cut some zinnia's and put 'em in a vase for Mrs. Corner. Smile

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

good idea,,she sure deserves it!

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ok,,I did it,,thanks for the advice little sister

dr sportster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks very good ! What is up with the topsy turvy ?

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good job, big bro. Smile

coshoo
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good idea, Larry. My grandfather used to say "Low minds run in the same gutter."

Progresso makes a tomato-basil soup that has a much more intense tomato flavor than Campbells. I like it, but it needs some texture. So yesterday I opened a can of mixed vegetables, put some of those in, and heated it up. It was great. Had a half can of the soup left, so put veggies in the can so they can take up a little of the flavor, will have the rest today.

He was also wary about joining the Elks back in the '20's, because he wasn't sure he wanted to be part of any organization with such low standards that they would accept him as a member. I remember going by the local Elks lodge as a young kid, with the BPOE symbol. Mom told me Grandpa said that stood for Best People On Earth.

I enjoy your pics the sale ads for meat. I always thought "Joisy" would be more expensive than here, but I don't see prices that good here in Washington.

grandpa Love
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's your sign

larry@stinescorner
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: This mornings pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

the plant fizzled out,,it didnt dry up,,but just kinda finished,,I emptied it out,,and put it away till next season

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Tales (OT) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters