Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Picked Up a VAS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJKeith
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Went down and got it yesterday. Fellow also has a VAI. with good sheet metal for sale.

Don Rudolph
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And my wife thought I was the only one who brought home things that were formerly tractors LOL. Good Luck with the restoration. Those are very neat machines, and pretty rare too. Don

C. Amick
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice tractor to have. Looks like it is going to be a lot work.

Harvey 2
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Some people see a pile of junk.
I look at it as it used to be and what it can be with a little work.
I have often wondered why Case built the VAS operator platform and seat so high in the air?
You got to start somewhere, I have brought some home worse than that one.

s,mac
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad your going to save it.The rear rim is standard VAC .Also i have a set of side panels if you need them. Steve

uggie1

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case built them compete against the IH A & B as a offset cultivating tractors. They have an offset steering to be able to see the rows better. They also produced to to cultivate taller crops such as aspargus, tobacco, and then they moved south to the cane fields.

IrvIA
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What's the VAI look like and in what part of the country? I've got a friend that likes those a lot.
Irv

RJKeith
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

South of Lynchburg Va, he also has two parts VACs. Phone is (434) 841-2305. I think he wants 400 for it or 600 for the three.q

IrvIA
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Picked Up a VAS Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oh my, Va. is a long ways from Ia. Thanks for the info though.
Irv

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.