Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Clover white question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farmritch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I believe I'm correct,
But were all the wheels on the tractors clover white?
The Industrial's (Yellow) , Cockshutts (Red) , and the green ones also?
Specifically I'm wondering on the 550,2-44 but could also be for the 55 series also.
Thanks in advance

RiTch

Last edited by Farmritch on Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A book I have says that's right, if im wrong someone will correct me. the minneapolis molines used clover white to.

J. Schwiebert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We sold the contractor next door a 770 industrial. It did not have white wheels. We also had a 552 fork lift. It was Eculid green and did not have white wheels.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Actually you are right, forgot some industrials had the yellow colored wheels.forgot about that.

Farmritch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was just asking in general.
I do know some had yellow.
I did not think any other color white was typically used.
Mainly wondering about the shades of white
Thanks

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Clover white is the only one I know of. Think that was the only white they used.

gordey
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The 00 and early 50 series cockshutts have cream wheels. The white on the later 50 series and 55 series cockshutts may not be the same color as the oliver, I would have to look.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If your asking about Oliver's white color, I think there all clover white

Farmritch
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Clover white question Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm working with a guy locally here who does powder coating and ceramic coating and I would like to pot a hearty finish on my wheels.
My Cockshutt had the wheels repainted more of a bright white and my 2-44 I know has clover white wheels.
I'm hoping he can match the paint, but then on the other hand I got some AGCO spray in a can last fall and I believe they put too much green in it.
I have a spare set of front & rears in addition to a set of adjustable rears off a WD45 that I'm thinking of getting all done at the same time.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters