Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

family tradition

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
case 1175 puller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My Dad and I read the case forum every night and like to read and see what you guys have to share so we thought we would share a picture this is my 2594 and my dads 1570

Harold or Caseman44
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi there, good to see two big powerfull Case Tractors in a nice farm setting. Harold

Shane Lovelace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good looking tractors! Don't see many in that good of shape now days. Keep the pictures coming!

Shane L.

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They say a picture is worth a thosand words! Wow! Those are 2 awesome looking tractors together. What a great picture you have there. I hope you frame this one. Thanks for sharing this with us. You and your dad should be very proud of those 2 great tractors.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

4x4stude
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope you were able to get a picture of you and your dad together. My dad is gone now and I sure wish I had more pictures of us together, and with our old iron.

If you did get a picture with your dad, we would love to see that one as well! Thanks for sharing!

axe55
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

great picture, should be on a calendar. very nice tractors. good that you and your dad share the same interest in tractors

Lamont
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can just hear those two big 504s bellowing through the field as they prepare the ground for spring planting. There's not a sweeter sounding engine than the CASE 6 cylinder diesel.

Don Rudolph
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All I can think of is CASE POWER! What an impressive display of Case at it"s zenith. Thanks for posting. Don

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Now thats some serious look"en horsepower there! Welcome to the "casenut" group. If yeah care ta share some stats? location? got anymore?(case stuff) and thank-you for share"en. It has already been said You may want to send a photo to are ONE and ONLY REAL CASE calander family maker Mark and Linda. I personally have never drove any case other then "orange" and orange/yeller ones. I"am a 50"s to 60"s case ole fart. But have seen enough "bigdog ones" (like yours) that I just might like to test drive one them old girls. Again look forward to more pic"s from you and your dad and the rest of your case family. In closing please keep Loren in your prayers his stories,pic"s and knowleage is one reason I"am here. Hurry back Loren, yeah-ole-fart! God Bless

casepower970
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like you guys take excellent care if your Casers! Nothin makes me happier than seeing well taken care of older equipment. Hard to find a nice 94 series. Got any other Case stuff?

Harvey 2
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pictures.
When and where were they taken? That is the best looking corn I have seen in a couple years as last year in most places it didn't look good

Ande
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sure a nice looking team of horses,and the setting is really good,I sure like seeing these big horses this nice.Thanks for sharing with all of us

denverslim
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Beautiful picture!
Man, that"s what living and working outside is all about!

Now I gotta get my rubber boots on and go outside and shovel "bout 8 inches off the sidewalk so"s the urban runners/speedwalkers/dog walkers can get thru...slim

J HIKEMPER

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CALANDER pix for sure....

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: family tradition Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Awesome! My two favorite series Cases. Powerwhite 70's and 94's. Great pic.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters