Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

tractors in waiting

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

most of you have seen my tractors I know but I think we have a few new ones here that may like some different shots of them cnt

Michael Beeker
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've always enjoyed looking at your equipment pic's, and would love to take that VA off your hands someday, but I have one question. You live in Wyoming, wide open spaces and all, in all the views of your place I can't seem to locate the money tree. Could you show us a pic of it, must be a thing of beauty.

Mike

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

no money tree,,,, but what you see in these pics are my savings account lol

axe55
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

wow very nice tractors. i really like that smaller 4 wheel drive . the 530 looks great . never seen one in person, how does it compare in overall size to a 930? john

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

John, never really compared them that close but I would say the 530 is about 2/3 the size of a 930 here is a pic that may help you compare with my 930 6 speed, that row is 430,530,730 and 930

RandyB(MI)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice ole 660 combine! We had a 600 when farming and I used to run the neighbors 660 for him at harvest. That was a pretty big machine back then (late '60,s) Nice savings acct! RB

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

think that was one of my 960's in those pics here is my 660 set up for corn,,sorry about the dust and junk piled on it cnt

kj(seil)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

just being nosey but is your place on the northeast side of gillette?

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes it is north of I-90 about 2 miles you been here or google it?

Rick in Iowa
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

this combine looks new

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

it is far from new but I think it spent it life indoors except at corn harvest, I bought it from the BellFourche SD area and it was ordered in for corn use and has never done small grains, here is a shot of my 69 960 and 1660 they need waxed i had just pressure washed of the field dust for these pics the 960 had set out all of its life except for the last 10 years or so when I finally got sheds to keep them in the 1660 only sat out when it was being used, I also have a 68 960 that has even better paint than the 660 but it is way in the back of the shed, I need to dig it out and run it soon cnt

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sure do have Some NEAT Equipment CNT,,, one of these days i will show you guys my stuff ,,. btw ,, i notice you are missing a battery cover on the 430 ?,, i hang mine in the barn and use the open cavity with a square ice cream bucket as a extra tool box and water jug holder ,,, been doing that for more than 40 yrs ,, wonder if anyone else does that practice ??...

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thats a idea for sure I do have a cover for it it's off because the battery is bad and I keep the charger on it LOL need to replace it this year for sure cnt

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you probably live on the bigger tractors more than i do ,, around here the 430 is the handiest little tractor ,and its always nice to have extra space fence pliars ,shearbolts , vise grips ,, and a can of ether ,, LOL ,,, with the 25 mph road gear,,i use it as a 4 wheeler too...

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: tractors in waiting Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I do not farm with my little tractors (except working the trees ect)as it would not be cost effective but they do get used for chore tractors, as you know I go only down to the 770 for field work nd know with me getting the 69 930 back it will do most of that for the 770, the 770 will still run the baler and may still do some of the planting, the 1470 1070 and 930 will be in line for the heavy stuff now

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters