Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asking for input.. what are these parts worth?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werksguy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a couple N and 800 pieces parts that I've decided that I'm never going to use, and I am trying to establish fair prices for.

1. I have a Dearborn Snow plow/ dozer blade that I bought for my 8n but am going with a different plow set up since the n has been replaced by an 860. It is kinda rusty, I have plated the blade to fix the only rust holes in the entire unit. The pulleys are intact but it's missing the front axle brackets, the cables and the bar that goes over the lift arms. Any input as to it's value will be appreciated.

2 a REALLT nice, rust free 9n Hat rim.. currently painted white but the original galvanized finish seems to be intact under the white paint,, It 's a VERY nice rim.

3 A pair of original TractoLite 6v lights... One has a few dents in the back but they are easily fixed and reconditioned.

4 a RestoRide seat (complete).. pan itself is rusty, torsion springs have a few cracks, but in very restorable condition..

5. OE 801 grille, all bars are straight and NO RUST

6 a pair if n Script fenders, blasted and epoxy primed.

7. 2 Ford FEL hydraulic lift cylinders (freshly rebuilt)

As I said earlier, all feedback is appreciated.

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll take a crack at it here.
Remember; "Past performance does not guarantee future results."

Snow blade - rust holes, missing brackets/parts = $250
Hat rim = $250 if it is 28" more if 32"
TractOlites = $40-$50 pair
RestOride = $100
Grill - do you mean the eggcrate part or the
inner part or both?
Hyd cylinders - dunno. Depends on what loader they're for. = Maybe $150-$200/pair.

Edit: If the fenders are very nice maybe $250/pair.
I wish they weren't that much cause I'd like to find a nice pair of scripted fenders for my tractor.
Where are you located?

Last edited by Ultradog MN on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Kirk-NJ
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know his location but in my area I'm finding your prices may be a little high. On the script fenders he doesn't state for the N or 800.

Kirk

werksguy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ultradog MN wrote:
(reply to post at 06:48:00 04/02/13)

Sorry, it's an x00 grille.. the vertical bar type

Last edited by werksguy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
werksguy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ultradog MN wrote:
(reply to post at 06:48:00 04/02/13)

I'm in NE Pa.... Look on the map at where where I 80 and 1-81 intersect.. I'm a little to the left. Laughing

werksguy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kirk-NJ wrote:
(quoted from post at 08:10:52 04/02/13) I don't know his location but in my area I'm finding your prices may be a little high. On the script fenders he doesn't state for the N or 800.

Kirk

If you read it again, it says they're for an N

werksguy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is anyone here interested in any of these before they go on Craigslist or eBay?

Last edited by werksguy on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rich in NJ
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

werksguy - I would be interested in that grille. My
E-mail is open.

Kirk-NJ
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What's your location

werksguy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Asking for input.. what are these parts worth? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just 8 miles north of 1-80 light street exit.... Which if about an hour 15 from The Watergap

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.