Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ford New Holland part # for Empire Blue paint.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard Hare
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Ford New Holland part # for Empire Blue paint. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Evening all,

I went to the local Ford New Holland dealer today for a quart of Empire Blue paint.
I got the last one there a couple of years ago.
Tha parts man said he had never heard of Empire Blue, and had worked there for 21 years.
He said all they had was Ford New Holland blue, but that colour is for 1963 onwards, until they started the last new acrylic blue.

So!..can anyone give me a part number for Empire Blue????
Thanks so much in advance!!

Richard.

Chris (UK)
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Ford New Holland part # for Empire Blue paint. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ford part number M0404
Tractor Parts Inc. HTP769 SP/QT/GAL (spray/quart/gallon).

3 minutes on google. Good luck.

Richard Hare
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Re: Ford New Holland part # for Empire Blue paint. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good afternoon Chris, (From your perspective anyway!)
Thank you for the Ford part number, I hadn't found that and I googled it last night.
The other number from Tractor parts I had found, but wanted the Ford New Holland part# to show the salesman, as he was telling me that the "Empire Blue" name was never used by Ford/Fordson.

Hope spring is coming with you. Been a rough winter in some places.

Thanks again,
Richard.

Chris (UK)
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Ford New Holland part # for Empire Blue paint. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Richard,

Still trying to snow here, 20 miles north-east of Southampton, but not settling. Northern England and Scotland are still getting hit. Been the coldest Easter for over 30 years, but forecasters say might warm up in 2 weeks or so. Hope all is ok where you are. Hope the parts guy gets somewhere with your paint.

Regards, Chris

Richard Hare
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Ford New Holland part # for Empire Blue paint. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good evening Chris,

The parts folks didn't get anywhere with the numbers we gave them, but fortunately I finally found an old can of paint I got from F-N-H a few years ago.
This gave them the lead they needed and have a part number for it now, so hope they come up with some for me.
I do like these old Fordsons, as they are the first tractors I ever drove as a bairn back in Yorkshire in about 1959 or 60...
Weather here has been cold, but is milder now, maybe -10C of an eve, and warm in the daytime.
Still lots of snow, but patches of grass showing in the pastures now, and cows go looking to see if it's growing!
Have relatives in Scotland, and snow has been grim up there, and also relatives in Sussex, who are a bit worried about the cherry trees, but at least they're not in blossom!
(Been in Alberta 29 years now...)

Thanks again,
Richard.

Mike Farmer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Ford New Holland part # for Empire Blue paint. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi. Where is 20 miles NE of southampton. I'm in Andover. Mike

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Fordson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.