Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Craig what did that cost you? LOL! Looks good on there. Nice to see a real tractor on the cover once in awhile! Dad went from a 77 Oliver and a DC. To a 400 dsl. and then to 830dsl. Case-a-Matic years ago.

Case 400 puller

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just gotta be nice to Mr. Lively!!! Of course the kid is driving.

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

you guys done calving? We have some to come in yet which is going ok as long as I can keep them out of the mud. Sounds like we will finally get some drying weather the end of this week. I went to Ireton Sunday to look at a no-till drill and I actually made dust on the gravel road, something I haven't done here since last fall!

mshultz
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sharp unit. what classes does it run?

case 400 puller

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Same here the weather has made calving a lot of work and to mschultz we pull DIV 3 and 4

CLIFF S
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Div 3&4 4500 up

Cliff S

outsidersag
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you still have that eagle hitch cultivator i didnt make it over to get?

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yeah I still have it , was thinking about taking it to the pv consignment, if you still want it I won't.

outsidersag
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes i still want it. Do you know that they moved the auction to May 18? same day as granite swap meet.

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Cost to get a Case on the cover of the Hook mag? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yeah I was told they did, that was a brainey move, have to hit Granite early I guess

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.