Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ferguson Plow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GLC
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does anyone have a link to an owner's or parts manual for this plow?

Are parts and shares available for this one? I picked it up recently. It's in good shape but I'm trying to find out more about it. It's a two bottom 14" model 14AO28 with the tail wheel landside on spring mount. Seems like a good set up.

Does anyone have one? Opinions?

Thanks

Fergienewbee
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have the same plow but no manual. It works great once it gets scoured. I paint mine for storage. The paint comes off on the first pass. I don't know about parts availability. Shares are hard to find, I think.

Larry

Dave Sherburne NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They are available on line, but this site does not allow posting a link to it Email me

bluestema1@yahoo.com

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would also like to know where the shares are available. I have an AO plow that is 12 inch and I need new shares. Thanks for any info.

R Wyler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That last post was me. I am tired and posted with my email in the name box.

chuck41
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi GLC, Please email me. Chuck

RedDawg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I need that link as well and can't figure out how to email you from here. Please send to RedDawg@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Grampajohn
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have several new shares what is the number on yours?

RedDawg
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Ferguson Plow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Grampajohn wrote:
(quoted from post at 15:59:46 04/25/13) I have several new shares what is the number on yours?

I need a couple of AO-28-12 shares. You got'em?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Implement Alley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.